Taking into account our experience in production and assembly of steel constructions e.g. supporting construction for GRP installation, we diversified our area of activity and offer delivery and assembly of pipes and fittings made of Glass fiber Reinforced Plastics (GRP).
GRP pipes and fittings which must meet high requirements concerning safety and efficiency are made of unsaturated polyester resins and vinylester resins with chemical barrier layer.
The Cured System Properties of our GRP are approved by Polish certified body UDT.
We offer pipesand fittings typeD and E, that conform to the DIN standards:
- DIN 16965 for pipes
- DIN 16966 for fittings
The maximum allowable working pressure depends on the operating temperature and pipes diameter is defined by DIN 16867.
GRP pipes and fittings have excellent chemical resistance and physical properties, and accordingly, are used where the high corrosion, temperature and pressure resistance is needed.
The main areas of application GRP installationsare:
- Power plants, waste incineration plants
- Chemical plants
- Paper industry
- Water and wastewater installations
- Food processing
- Selection and optimisation of materials for broad media
- Supply piping systems with instruments, supports and screwing
- Disassembly and assembly on site
- Supervision during assembly and comissioning
- As-built documentation