SKB is a fast growing company which is working in the field of machining of metals on CNC machines. The company specializes in machining elements for automotive, engineering, agriculture and construction.
The newly founded company FON-SKB is a manufacturer and distributor of international services for the production of metal elements, in particular: drive axles, independent suspension; as well as machining, services to improve heating, different kinds of cover-coating, metal elements assembly, purchase of steel materials (including forgings, castings).
FON-SKB offers a wide range of material processing: steel, iron, aluminium, copper and bronze. We have a wide range of CNC machining: cutting, burning, welding, turning, threading, grinding, milling, slotting, drilling.
One of our clients among others is KGHM.
SKB cooperates with polish and international companies. Details are made from our own materials and from the assigned ones according to the attached designs.
On customer request we can perform equipment for machines and technological processes for any details.
SKB produces components used in the automotive industry.
- beams, crossovers
- exhaust manifolds
- bodies / corps
- hubs, brackets
- arms, drums
- gear housing
- brackets, arms
Example of the production range
SKB machines are mainly modern SK50 taper machining centres which allow to process the parts of cast iron, steel and aluminium of a size up to 1400 mm and a weight of 1000 kg with an accuracy of 0.003 mm.
Horizontal machining centres CNC
- HUELLER HILLE nb-h 260 x/y/z 1400/1000/1000mm
- HUELLER HILLE nb-h 210 x/y/z 1000/800/800mm
Vertical machining centres CNC
- CHIRON FZ12 x/y/z 600/300/300mm
- ZEISS Contura G2 Aktiv
- ZEISS WMM 850 coordinate measuring machine
- CNC Turing (dia 500 mm)
- milling (table size 2200x1400mm)
- drilling (table size 1000x 1400mm)
- cutting bars (to dia 300 mm)
- burning (max gr. Sheets up to 50mm)
- slotting (to dia. 800mm)
- grinding rolls (up to 800mm)
- grinding holes (diameter max. hole. 200mm)
- grinding surface (length 1000 mm, width 400 mm)
- tapping holes
- welding mig/mag/tig