Development of project documentation, along with the construction of a new facility for the first police station in Lodz
On the 8th of July 2014 SKB signed an agreement on the project: "Development of project documentation based on the draft local plan for the development and construction of a new facility for the first police station at Sienkiewicza Street 28/30 in Lodz".
The agreement envisages:
– Execution of construction projects required to obtain a building permit;
– obtaining of necessary permits and agreements necessary for the proper execution of works, including the building permit;
– preparation of detailed designs;
– preparation of specification of the implementation and the acceptance of works;
– supervision during the investment period
– preparation of the land plot for the investment
– execution of construction and finishing works
– preparation of as-built documentation
– obtaining of necessary permits in accordance with the Law on Construction
The project envisages the construction of four-story full basement building with an underground garage.
Living area: 638.57 m2
Cubature: 15 307.28 m3
Estimated completion date: 21st of December 2015